Johnny Ace Palmer was voted Best Close-up Magician at the Magic Castle in Hollywood two years in a row. He is the only magician to have received both the International Brotherhood of Magician’s Gold Cups Award of Excellence and the Society of American Magicians’ Gold Medal Award of Honor. And, at the triennial International Federation of Magic Societies’ Convention (FISM), magicians from 47 countries around the world witnessed, for the only time in the history of magic, the GRAND PRIX, magic’s highest honor, being awarded to a Close-up magician – Johnny Ace Palmer.
- DEVELOP AN AWARD WINNING ACT – Includes Performance of Johnny’s award winning act. He then goes on to discuss a winning attitude, timing, standing ovation technique, and practice techniques.
- 8-BALL PRODUCTION – Surprising, and a good lesson in classic misdirection.
- COKE BOTTLE PRODUCTION – Johnny reveals for the first time, his Coke Bottle while giving a lesson in offbeat misdirection.
- COIN IN THE EYE – A hilarious multi-phase routine that culminates with the coin in your eye. Johnny uses it to showcase a principal called the ‘X Effect’. Johnny goes on to discuss the Series of Three, multiple methods, camouflage, one ahead and substitution.
- THE EGG BAG – Johnny’s fast paced routine is ideal for table hoppers.
- TOO FAST! – A card prediction and transport that’s quite easy, despite the fact it has several slights.
- THREE MAGIC SCARVES – Three silks magically vanish into one another, and the spectator pulls the last one out.
- THE VANISHING BOBBY PIN – A Bobby Pin dematerializes at your fingertips.
- THE HOKUS POKUS POCKET – Pull out your pocket and it mysteriously shrinks back into your pants.
- THE MYSTERIOUS KEY – Johnny’s handling for the Haunted Key.
- SUPERFAST INTERTWISTED – A rubberband intertwines itself instantly on your fingers.
- SLEIGHT OF HAND SCOTCH AND SODA – A method with a half dollar and dime.