This product bundle includes 5 items:
- Seven Circles Volume 1 (April 1931 – September 1931)
- Seven Circles Volume 2 (October 1931 – March 1932)
- Seven Circles Volume 3 (April 1932 – September 1932)
- Seven Circles Volume 4 (October 1932 – December 1933)
- Seven Circles Volume 5 (January 1934 – June 1934)
This magazine has a double purpose, as a perusal of its pages will show. First, it is a desire to give magicians a worth-while, readable publication, filled with items of value and interest. Second, it is definitely the magazine of a new organization – The International Magic Circle.
It is the editor’s duty to produce a magazine that will be recognized as the best of all periodicals pertaining to the mystic art. There is only one basis of true excellence. That is quality. Good, useful material; clear, understandable illustrations: interesting, readable articles and notations are the real standard.